急求一篇英语阅读短文的中古文翻译 急求,感谢~!…\(^_^)/…

求英语小短文带翻译100字20篇_百度作业帮
求英语小短文带翻译100字20篇_百度作业帮
1.A happy DayIt was sunny and very hot today. I got up early and helped my parents cook breakfast. Then I washed the dishes and cleaned the room. After a short rest I did my homework in the morning. In the afternoon I went swimming in the nearest swimming pool with my friends. It was really cool to swim in such a hot day. I surfed the internet and read a storybook in the evening. I really had a busy and happy day. 今天天气晴朗比较热. 我起得很早,帮父母做早饭.然后我洗碗打扫屋子.休息一会后我上午做作业. 下午我和朋友去我家最近的游泳池游泳. 在如此炎热的夏天游泳的确很棒. 晚上我上网、看故事书.我今天很忙过得很快乐.2.给笔友的一封信Dear LucyI am very glad to hear from you. Now let me introduce myself to you. My name is Li Lei. I am eleven years old. I am tall with a pair of glasses. Now I am studying at Yuying Primary School. I am in Class One,Grade 5. I like singing and playing the piano very much. I am good at English and Chinese. 很高兴收到你的来信.现在让我介绍我自己.我叫李雷.11岁.我高个子、带眼镜. 我在育英小学.我在五年级一班.我非常喜欢唱歌和弹钢琴.我数学和语文学得都很好.3.暑假打算I will have a busy summer vacation. I am going to do my homework every day . I am going to the library to borrow some books and go to the shops to buy some books.I am going to do sports such as playing table tennis, swimming and so on. I am going to visit my grandparents and stay there for a week. I am going to help my parents do some housework. 我暑假会很忙. 我每天要写作业. 我打算去图书馆去借书、去商店买书.我要做运动,如:打乒乓球、游泳等.我要去看爷爷奶奶并在那住一周.我要帮父母做家务. 4.自我介绍Hello, everyone. My name is Kelly. I am friendly and honest.I am good at English and maths. I like surfing the internet,playing computer games, watching TV and traveling. I also like playing table tennis and I am good at it ,too. I often play table tennis with my friends on weekends. And I want to be a famous table tennis player when I grow up. What I like most is to see the seagulls flying freely in the sky so I often go to the sea in summer. My favourite colour is white because I think white is symbolize purity.
我的名字叫KELLY .我很友好、诚实.我擅长英语和数学. 我爱上网、玩电脑网络游戏、看电视 和旅游.我也喜欢打乒乓球.我经常和朋友们在周末打乒乓球,长大了我想当一个乒乓球运动员.最喜欢在海边看着海鸥自由自在的飞翔,因此在夏天我经常去海边.白色是我的最爱.因为我觉得白色是纯洁的象征.5.A nice SundayIt is Sunday and it is a fine day today. We come to the People Park with our English teacher who came from Canada. Look ! Tom and other five boys are playing football. Cina and some girl students are flying kites. Alice and I are taking photos near the park. Alice and we are very happy. Alice helps us a lot with our English. 今天是星期天,天气晴朗.我们和来自Canada的英语老师Alice来到人民公园.瞧,Tom和五个男同学在踢球;Cina和一些女同学在放风筝;我和Alice正在公园附近拍照.Alice和我们都非常高兴.Alice在英语方面帮助了我们很多.6.The National Day holidayOn National Day holiday, I went to Lake Tai with my family . We played a lot of things and had a lot of delicious food there .
On Monday we went fishing . I fished a big fish . It’s red . Oh , we also rode a horse too . The horse I rode was very strong and handsome . It can run very fast .
On Tuesday we went to a farm . we got some fresh food there and cooked by ourselves . We cooked vegetables, fish and chicken soup . Then we tasted them together . Mmm , how fresh and yummy ! We all had a big meal .
We had a lot of fun and enjoyed our holidays there . I’d like to visit there again .在国庆假期,我去了太湖和家人在一起.我们玩了很多的东西,而且有很多好吃的食物.星期一,我们去钓鱼.我掏出一条大鱼.它是红色的.哦,我们也骑一匹马.我骑这匹马很健美.它能跑得非常快.星期二我们去一个农场.我们有一些新鲜食品、煮熟的.我们煮蔬菜、鱼、鸡汤.然后我们尝起来.嗯,多么新鲜好吃!我们都有一顿丰盛的大餐.
我们玩得很开心,享受我们的假期.我很想再去那儿.
8. My Chinese Teacher
Of all the subjects, I like Chinese best because I have a good Chinese teacher. Though she has been teaching us for only three years, I respect and love her very much.
My Chinese teacher is thirty-six years old and she is neither tall nor short.
Ms Sun works very hard. She is always the first to come and the last to leave her office. She tries to make her classes lively and interesting. And we enjoy her lessons very much.
Ms Sun is very kind and friendly to us. And we’re getting on well with each other. But she is very strict with us in our studies.
Ms Sun teaches us so well that we all enjoy learning Chinese. All the students think she is one of the most popular teachers in our school在所有的科目中,我最喜欢的是语文,因为我有一个很好的中文老师.尽管她已经教我们只有3年,我很爱她.
我的中文老师是36岁,她既不高也不矮.
孙老师工作得很努力.她总是第一个来,最后一个离开办公室.她试图使她的课上得生动有趣.我们喜欢她的课非常多.
老师很仁慈,女士对我们很友好.和我们相处.但是,她对我们要求很严格在我们的研究中.
孙老师教我们这么好,以致于我们大家都喜欢学习汉语.所有的学生都认为她是我们学校最受欢迎的老师.10.Real beauty comes from learning, growing, and loving in the ways of life. That is the Art of Life. You can learn slowly, and sometimes painfully, by just waiting for life to happen to you. Or you can choose to accelerate your growth and intentionally devour life and all it offers. You are the artist that paints your future with the brush of today.
真正的美丽源于生命里的学习、成长和热爱.这就是生命的艺术.你可以只听天由命, 慢慢地学,有时候或许会很痛苦.又或许你可以选择加速自己的成长,故意地挥霍生活及其提供的一切.你就是手握今日之刷描绘自己未来的艺术家. 11.I believe that we are not real social workers. We may be doing social work in the eyes of the people, but we are really contemplatives[修行者、沉思冥想的人] in the heart of the world. For we are touching the body of Christ twenty-four hours…And I think that in our family we don't need bombs and guns, to destroy, to bring peace, just get together, love one another, bring that peace, that joy, that strength of presence of each other in the home. And we will be able to overcome all the evil that is in the world.
我想,我们算不上真正的社会工作者.在人们的眼中,或许我们是在做社会工作,但实际上,我们真的只是世界中心的修行者.因为,一天24小时,我们都在触摸基督的圣体.我想,在我们的大家庭时,我们不需要枪支和炮弹来破坏和平,或带来和平――我们只需要团结起来,彼此相爱,将和平、欢乐以及每一个家庭成员灵魂的活力都带回世界.这样,我们就能战胜世界上现存的一切邪恶.12.If I've learned anything, I've learned a person - any person - can do just about anything they set their mind to do. The only thing you need is a willingness to work for what you want, patience to learn what you need to know, and just a little bit of belief in yourself. The most important of these is belief in yourself, but you only need a seed. Your faith in yourself will grow with you as you move forward.
如果说我确实明白了一些事情,那就是一个人,任何一个人,所能做到的就是他专心一意去做的事.你唯一需要的只有为愿望而努力的意志、学习所需知识的耐心和一点点自信,其中最重要的就是自信.你只需播下一粒种子,自信就会随着你的进步而成长壮大. 13.You can try to write your objective on paper and make some plans to achieve it. In this way, you will know how to arrange your time and to spend your time properly. And you should also have a belief that you are sure to succeed as long as you keep your direction all the time.
你可以试着把你的目标写在纸上,并制定实现目标的计划.这样,你就会懂得如何合理安排时间,如何正确地支配时间.而且你还要有这样的信念:只要你一直坚持自己的方向,你就一定可以成功.14.Everybody is good, my name is called He xuan, my English name is called Angle. Everybody knew that Angle is the angel meaning, I hoped that I forever can look like the angel equally happily, joyful, is carefree all day! I in the sixth grade, faced with rose the middle school now, father and mother, grandfather paternal grandmother, teacher schoolmates place the very big expectation to me, I will certainly not disappoint their expectation, will study diligently, passes an examination junior middle school's key class! In the future will become social a person of great ability and tremendous potential, will make the contribution for the motherland!   大家好,我的名字叫何璇,我的英文名字叫Angle.大家知道吗,Angle是天使的意思,我希望我永远都会像天使一样开开心心,快乐乐,整天无忧无虑的!我现在上六年级了,面临升中学了,爸爸妈妈,爷爷奶奶,老师同学都给我寄予很大的期望.我一定不会辜负他们的期望,努力学习,考上初中的重点班!将来成为社会的栋梁之才,为祖国做出贡献!
发表评论:
TA的最新馆藏君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
优美英语短文80篇 2b中文翻译
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口急求一篇英语阅读短文的中文翻译,谢谢~! \(^_^)/_百度知道
急求一篇英语阅读短文的中文翻译,谢谢~! \(^_^)/
. It is panic that creates the condition that can result in death, for men have fought their way from quicksand to firm land again,谢谢大家了.The subsurface water may have come from a spring, the worse matters become. The grains of sand are forced apart by the water, except to stretch out his arms, but then it rushes and settles solidly around the body, men have managed to roll to safety and reach firm ground, buried in the treacherous earth!如果是直接从翻译网址上拉下来的完全读不通的翻译请不要贴上来. Sometimes pools of water near beaches become filled with sand. When the soil under these pools does not allow for good drainage. He cannot escape, which is a deep mass of fine sand mixed with water, and with slow movements of the arms.Is it true that a man who steps into quicksand is doomed to die.急求这篇短文的能够“读得通”的中文翻译. They cannot hold any weight!,谢谢, as in the backstroke in swimming:A man steps on what seems like solid ground but discovers with horror that the ground is giving way beneath his feet.A man trapped in quicksand should either lie back, for the more a person struggles. The solid ground is solid only in appearance? Water pushes up from below the surface and is held by the sand. With feet held still. It is actually quicksand? No, or not move at all, he will stop sinking. When the weight of the sand his body has displaces equals his weight.How is quicksand formed, a river. Quick movements will make the sand yield temporarily. The man struggles desperately, the sand can become stretches of quicksand!. Slowly he sinks deeper until at last he is gone, but he is trapped短文, or a stream
提问者采纳
导致地表不能承受重量,就像在游仰泳一样。当被他的身体所取代沙的重量等于他的体重。他无法逃脱,土壤里的沙子就可以成为流沙,到达平地。快速运动可以暂时使砂分开,使颗粒被迫分开。只要保持脚不动,希望对楼主有帮助。最终这个人就可以成功逃离到安全的地方. 些地下水的源头可能是一个清泉,事态就越进一步恶化,那麼他应该躺下,一条河流。它实际上只是流沙,但他被困住了。人越是挣扎,就注定要死去吗。当这些池下的土壤不能再良好排水了?不。那麼这些流沙如何形成的呢.如果一个人被困在流沙中,直到他最终死去,那麼他就会停止下沉。只是是恐慌创造了导致死亡的条件。 绝对是自己翻译的,但随后补上来的沙子会扎扎实实地固定住人的身体。有时海滩附近的水池变得充满沙子,或一条小溪。那看上去结实的土地只有外表是坚实的一个人踏上了似乎非常结实的地上.不过难道一名男子踩到流沙上,人应该一直努力营救自己直到他从流沙中逃回地面?水从由沙子紧密堆积形成的地表以下被渐渐推升。他慢慢地沉入更深,是由一个被良好的沙子叠加起来的重型沙团与水混合而成的,被埋在险象环生的大地。该男子拼命又绝望地挣扎,手臂缓慢划动。满意的话有劳采纳O(∩_∩)O哈,但惊恐地发现地面在他的脚下分开使他他陷入,同时除了试图伸出他的手臂以为一动不动
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
一个人踏上看起来很结实的地面上,惊骇的发现地面在他脚下。男人拼命挣扎,但他被困住了。他不能逃避。他慢慢地下沉直到最后他走了,埋在变化莫测的世界。坚实的基础是坚实的只是外表。它实际上是流沙,这是一个深刻的大量的细小的沙子和水混合成的。流沙是怎么形成的?水将从下面的表面是由沙子。沙粒被迫分离的水。他们不能持有任何重量。地下的水可能来自于一个春天,一条河,或流。有时水池附近的海滩变得充满沙子。当土壤在这些池不允许排水良好的砂,可以成为绵延的流沙。这是真的,掉入流沙中的人是注定会死?不,男人奋斗的方式从流沙坚定地。这是恐慌,创造条件,可导致死亡,为更多的人斗争,更重要的是。快速的运动会使砂产量一时,但它冲了牢固的身体周围。陷入流沙中的人不应该躺下来,或不动,只...
一个人踩在脚下坚实的基础,但看上去惊恐地发现地让路在他的脚下。男人拼命挣扎,但他是被圈住的。他不能逃脱的。他慢慢地下沉,直到最后他更深了,被埋在危险的地球。坚实的陆地上是固体只有在外观。它实际上是流沙,这是一个深刻的团细沙用水搀对。流沙是怎么形成的呢?水从下面推动了水面,是由沙子。这是被迫的沙子
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一篇英语阅读短文的中文翻译,谢谢大家了!!
急求一篇英语阅读短文的中文翻译,谢谢大家了!!
短文:
Psychologists take opposing views of how external rewards, from warm praise to cold cash, affect motivation and creativity. Behaviorists, who study there relation between actions and their consequences, argue that rewards can improve performance at work and school. Cognitive researchers, who study various aspects of mental life, maintain that rewards often destroy creativity by encouraging dependence on approval and gifts from others.   The latter view has gained many supporters, especially among educators. But the careful use of small monetary rewards sparks creativity in grade-school children, suggesting that properly presented inducements indeed aid inventiveness, according to a study in the June Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.   &If kids know theyre working for a reward and can focus on a relatively challenging task, they show the most creativity,& say Robert Eisenberger of the University of Delaware in Newark. &But its easy to kill creativity by giving rewards for poor performance or creating too much anticipation for rewards.&   A teacher who continually draws attention to rewards or who hands out high grades for ordinary achievement ends up with uninspired students, Eisenberger holds. As an example of the latter point, he notes growing efforts at major universities to tighten grading standards and restore failing grades.   In earlier grades, the use of so-called token economies, in which students handle challenging problems and receive performance-based points toward valued rewards, shows promise in raising effort and creativity, the Delaware psychologist claims.
急求这篇短文的能够“读得通”的中文翻译,谢谢!!
如果是直接从翻译网址上拉下来的完全读不通的翻译请不要贴上来,谢谢大家了!!!
Psychologists take opposing views of how external rewards, from warm praise to cold cash, affect motivation and creativity. 心理学家对外源性奖励有着不同的看法,从热情的表扬到现金,影响动机和创造。Behaviorists, who study there relation between actions and their consequences, 研究行为和结果关系的行为学家argue that rewards can improve performance at work and school. 反驳说奖励可以改善工作和学习的表现。Cognitive researchers, who study various aspects of mental life, 研究精神生活各个方面的认知研究者maintain that rewards often destroy creativity by encouraging dependence on approval and gifts from others. 坚持道:奖励经常通过依靠来自他人的表扬和礼物来毁坏创造性 The latter view has gained many supporters, especially among educators. 后者的观点得到了很多的支持者,尤其是在教育者之中。But the careful use of small monetary rewards sparks creativity in grade-school children, 但是小心的在小校学生中使用金钱鼓励可以擦出创造性火花suggesting that properly presented inducements indeed aid inventiveness, according to a study in the June Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 说明合适的刺激确实帮助发明创造性,根据一项研究来自性格和社会心理学第6期的杂志。  &If kids know theyre working for a reward and can focus on a relatively challenging task, 如果小孩知道他们为奖励而工作并能集中在相对挑战性的任务上they show the most creativity,& 他们显示出最具有创造性say Robert Eisenberger of the University of Delaware in Newark. &来自纽瓦克的特拉华大学的罗伯特,艾森伯格说But its easy to kill creativity by giving rewards for poor performance or creating too much anticipation for rewards.&  但是容易抹杀创造性通过奖励不好的表现或奖励过多的参与者 A teacher who continually draws attention to rewards 一个不停吸引注意力在奖励上的老师or who hands out high grades for ordinary achievement ends up with uninspired students, 或对一般的表现给与高分,将以学生的无灵感而告终Eisenberger holds. 艾森伯格说As an example of the latter point, 作为后一理论的例子he notes growing efforts at major universities to tighten grading standards and restore failing grades. 他注意到正在增加精力在主要大学取得高分的标准和恢复不及格In earlier grades, the use of so-called token economies, in which students handle challenging problems and receive performance-based points toward valued rewards, 在早些的阶段,使用所谓的代币经济,学生处理挑战性问题并得到奖励价值的表现分shows promise in raising effort and creativity, the Delaware psychologist claims.表现出
增加努力和创造性的希望,特拉华州的心理学家宣称。
提问者 的感言:真的很谢谢你的答案,辛苦了~ 相关知识
其他回答 (1)
心理学家采取反对的意见,如何外部的奖励,从温暖的赞扬冷战现金,影响动力性和创造性。 behaviorists ,谁的研究有关系的行动及其后果,认为奖励可以改善工作表现和学校。认知研究,谁研究各方面的心理生活,保持奖励往往破坏的创造力,鼓励的依赖审批和礼物,从别人的。后一种观点得到了许多支持者,尤其是教育工作者。但谨慎使用小的货币奖励的创意火花,在年级失学儿童,这表明适当的介绍利诱的确援助发明,根据一项研究,在今年6月杂志的个性与社会心理学。 “如果孩子们知道theyre工作的奖赏,可以专注于一个比较具有挑战性的任务,他们显示最创造力, ”说,罗伯特eisenberger该大学的特拉华州纽瓦克的。 “但它很容易杀死的创意给予奖励表现欠佳,或创造太多的预期回报” 。老师谁不断提请注意奖励或谁伸出了双手高年级普通的成就结束了与缺乏创意的学生, eisenberger举行。作为后者的一个例子一点,他指出,越来越多的努力,在各主要大学,以加强分级标准和恢复未能职系。在以前的职系,使用的所谓象征性的经济体系,在学生处理挑战性的问题和接受基于业绩的点,对价值的奖励,显示了承诺,在提高的努力和创造力,特拉华州心理学家索赔。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 古文翻译 急求 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信