我喜欢接触各种不同的思想 接触英语怎么说说

我穿白色的工作服 怎么用英语说?可以的话,剩下的也拜托了!因为本人是英文盲!哭死```1.她是做什么工作的?在哪里工作?2.他是干什么的?3.他想当一名警察,因为那很刺激.4.我喜欢和人交谈,每天都和有趣的人接触并向_百度作业帮
我穿白色的工作服 怎么用英语说?可以的话,剩下的也拜托了!因为本人是英文盲!哭死```1.她是做什么工作的?在哪里工作?2.他是干什么的?3.他想当一名警察,因为那很刺激.4.我喜欢和人交谈,每天都和有趣的人接触并向
可以的话,剩下的也拜托了!因为本人是英文盲!哭死```1.她是做什么工作的?在哪里工作?2.他是干什么的?3.他想当一名警察,因为那很刺激.4.我喜欢和人交谈,每天都和有趣的人接触并向他们提问题.5.我的工作有趣但有些危险.6.你喜欢和各种各样的人打交道吗?7.你想为杂志社工作吗?
我穿白色的工作服.I am wearing white work clothes.1.她是做什么工作的?在哪里工作?What job does she do?Where does she work?2.他是干什么的?What does he do?3.他想当一名警察,因为那很刺激.He wants to be a policeman because it is very stimulant.4.我喜欢和人交谈,每天都和有趣的人接触并向他们提问题.I like to talk with people.Every day I contact with funny persons and put questions to them.5.我的工作有趣但有些危险.My job is interesting but rather dangerous.6.你喜欢和各种各样的人打交道吗?Do you like to have dealings with various persons?7.你想为杂志社工作吗?Do you want to work for a magazine office?
I put on the white the work clothes 1. What is she makes to work? Works in where? 2. What is he does? 3. He wants to work as police, because that stimulates very much. 4. I like wi...
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:当前位置: &
求翻译:我暗恋一个男生一年多了,可是他有喜欢的人,我不敢给任何人说我喜欢他,因为他看起来特别难接触,就怕一说出口连朋友都没的做,了我真的特别喜欢他,为了他我愿意尝试我从来没有做过的事,是什么意思?
我暗恋一个男生一年多了,可是他有喜欢的人,我不敢给任何人说我喜欢他,因为他看起来特别难接触,就怕一说出口连朋友都没的做,了我真的特别喜欢他,为了他我愿意尝试我从来没有做过的事,
问题补充:
Crush on one of my boys more than a year, but he was like, I dare anyone to say I like him, because he seems particularly difficult to contact, afraid that exports even friends did not do, I really particularly like him, to him I was willing to try something I've never done.
I love a boy more than a year, but he has a Favorite, I do not dare to say that I am a person like him, because he appears to be particularly difficult to come into contact with, and they were afraid even a said that exports are not friends, I really liked him, I would be willing to try in order to
I unrequited loved a male student for more than year, but he had the human who liked, I did not dare to give anybody to say I liked him, because he looked like specially difficultly to contact, as soon as feared says mouth company friends all no making, I specially have really liked him, in order to
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译我喜欢在城市工作,因为乡村经济的发展并不完善,无法满足我的工作需求.而城市可以给我提供一个很好的就业机会,我可以在这里从事我自己喜欢的工作,同时,可以接触到大量的人,这些人在我未来发展当中_百度作业帮
英语翻译我喜欢在城市工作,因为乡村经济的发展并不完善,无法满足我的工作需求.而城市可以给我提供一个很好的就业机会,我可以在这里从事我自己喜欢的工作,同时,可以接触到大量的人,这些人在我未来发展当中
我喜欢在城市工作,因为乡村经济的发展并不完善,无法满足我的工作需求.而城市可以给我提供一个很好的就业机会,我可以在这里从事我自己喜欢的工作,同时,可以接触到大量的人,这些人在我未来发展当中可以给我提供很好的借鉴和帮助,特别是我可以有一个便利的生活环境.
网上翻译太啃爹,看我的手动翻译吧.全手工打造.I prefer to work in city,because rural economy is not yet perfect,which can't meet the demand of my work.however ,city can provide me a better opportunity of working,i can devote myself to my favorite job here,i can contact with a lot of people here,who can give me some help in the future,and what's more,i can have a convenient life here.
I like to work in the city, because of the development of the rural economy is not perfect, can not satisfy demand for my work. While the city can give me a good employment opportunities, where I can ...
I like to work in the city, because the development of rural economy is not perfect, unable to meet the demand of my job. And city can offer me a good job opportunity, I can be engaged in my own like ...
I like to work in the city, because of the development of the rural economy is not perfect, can not satisfy my needs. But the city can provide me with a good opportunity, I can do my own love work, he...
i prefer to work in the city rather than in the rural area, where the economy is not as developed as the former, and my working requirements cannot be met. While in the ruban area, various work opport...英语翻译为什么我会有这样的一个梦想呢?因为我喜欢去欣赏各种各样令人陶醉的景色,喜欢接触不同的人,结交不同的朋友,品尝不同的美味的食物.我是多么得向往啊!我一定会实现这个梦想的!加油!_百度作业帮
英语翻译为什么我会有这样的一个梦想呢?因为我喜欢去欣赏各种各样令人陶醉的景色,喜欢接触不同的人,结交不同的朋友,品尝不同的美味的食物.我是多么得向往啊!我一定会实现这个梦想的!加油!
为什么我会有这样的一个梦想呢?因为我喜欢去欣赏各种各样令人陶醉的景色,喜欢接触不同的人,结交不同的朋友,品尝不同的美味的食物.我是多么得向往啊!我一定会实现这个梦想的!加油!
Why do i have such a dream?because i love to see various enjoyable scenes ,have communication with different people ,make friends with others and taste different kinds of nice food.What nice wishes!I believe that my dream will e on!水平有限.没有修饰.给你逐字翻译的.= = 另= =楼上有基本的语法错误.
Why do I have such a dream? Because I like to enjoy the fascinating variety of scenery, like the contact with different people, make different friends, enjoy the different taste of food. How much I was longing for ah! I will certainly achieve this dream!
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译1、我喜欢看书,《名侦探柯南》是我从小学都一直喜欢的书,而三毛和沈从文的书是我从初中才接触并一直在看的书.相比较看电子书,我喜欢纸张带来的书中的那种神圣而有触感的感觉.2、对,我就是一个充_百度作业帮
英语翻译1、我喜欢看书,《名侦探柯南》是我从小学都一直喜欢的书,而三毛和沈从文的书是我从初中才接触并一直在看的书.相比较看电子书,我喜欢纸张带来的书中的那种神圣而有触感的感觉.2、对,我就是一个充
1、我喜欢看书,《名侦探柯南》是我从小学都一直喜欢的书,而三毛和沈从文的书是我从初中才接触并一直在看的书.相比较看电子书,我喜欢纸张带来的书中的那种神圣而有触感的感觉.2、对,我就是一个充满文艺范的理科生,3、读史使人明智,读诗使人灵秀,演算使人精密,哲理使人深刻,伦理学使人庄重,逻辑修辞使人善辩
I love to read books,Detective Conan is my favorite book since I was young.I have started to read Sanmao and Chencong's books since I was in secondary school.I prefer paper books to ebooks as I like the touch of the pages.2.you are right,I am a science student which is also interested in literature and art3.history helps us to understand people and societies .Poetry teaches word.In addition,doing maths and the study of philosophy will in fact make you smarter ,reflective and productive.Ethics is also important as it is the motivation based on ideas of right and wrong as well as logic and rhetoric.第三的我不知道应该怎么翻译你的句子,我自己大概写了差不多相同的.毕竟中文和英文不能直接翻译,会很奇怪的…… 有些字英文说法不同的写了很久……
1. I love reading, i became a fan of Detective Conan
at my primary school and i started to read Sanmao(Echo)'s books and Shen Congwen 's books
as i was a middle-pare e-book, I woul...
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 接触英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信