有首歌好像有when i was young i was in…… i found myself小新v2000 bigger版 then twice i never thought the ……

急:一道英语改错题里面有十处错误:When I was young,I was fond jumping around.One day,I stood on my mom's dressing table or jumped off it.I got caught by something on a table so that neitheir of my feet couldn't reach the ground.When my mom came to help me off,I f_百度作业帮
急:一道英语改错题里面有十处错误:When I was young,I was fond jumping around.One day,I stood on my mom's dressing table or jumped off it.I got caught by something on a table so that neitheir of my feet couldn't reach the ground.When my mom came to help me off,I first took a picture of me hang and crying for help.Another day,I made myself to look stupid again in my dad's room.I try to jump from the bed to the sofa.I lost my balances and my head fell into the trash can.I couldn't get out because my dad had to pull me out of it.
1.fond 后加of 2.or 改为 and
3.a 改为the
4.couldn't 改为 could 5. I 改为she
6. hang ---hanging
7.去掉to 8.try ---tried
9.balances---banlance
10. because ----so
1.I was fond of jumping...2.dressing table and jumped off...3.something on the table
When I was young,I was fond(加上of) jumping around.One day,I stood on my mom's dressing table or(改为and) jumped off it.I got caught by something on a (改为the)table so that neitheir(改成either) of my feet co...
里面有十处错误:When I was young,I was fond(+of ) jumping around.One day,I stood on my mom's dressing table or(改为and) jumped off it.I got caught by something on a(改为the) table so that neitheir of my feet...
您可能关注的推广i ___the book twice when i was in the bookstore.A.have
D.read答案是D.可是有twice不应该用完成时态吗.帮忙解答一下吧.多谢._百度作业帮
i ___the book twice when i was in the bookstore.A.have
D.read答案是D.可是有twice不应该用完成时态吗.帮忙解答一下吧.多谢.
这两本书是在书店时读的,不是在书店时就已经读完.
用现在完成时是“这是第几次”。题目说的是是我读了两遍,不是表达“我第二次读了”这个意思 。this is the twice time I read the book。这里才用完成时。我第二次读了这本书有谁能做一下这个简单的英语短文I still remember I fell in love with English from a very young age,because I thought it was such a(n) 46 language.Full of strong wishes of learning English,I began to 47 it.But soon I found it 48 than expected.There were too many words_百度作业帮
有谁能做一下这个简单的英语短文I still remember I fell in love with English from a very young age,because I thought it was such a(n) 46 language.Full of strong wishes of learning English,I began to 47 it.But soon I found it 48 than expected.There were too many words,expressions and many other things to remember.And even if you know 49 ,you can't use them correctly and exactly.And I didrather 50 in my first English test.I was worried about it.This made me upset and dropped my interest in English 51 .While I was in trouble,my English teacher gave me much help.I knew that interest didn't mean 52 and I should have some learning methods.I did as he said and tried many different ways of learning English.53 the days went by,I could do better and better and became more and more interested in it.During summer vacation,an old lady from Australia visited my school.She had a talk with us.It was the first time 54 a foreigner.I got 55 nervous at first,but soon I found it exciting to talk with her,and I learned a lot from her.How I wish to practice speaking English with foreigners every day!46.A.helpful B.wonderful C.exciting D.careful 47.A.read B.teach C.learn D.write 43.A.better B.more difficult C.worse D.easier 44.A.how to write them B.how to write C.what to write them D.what to write 45.A.well B.worse C.better D.badly 46.A.one by one B.one another C.little by little D.each other 47.A.everything B.anything C.nothing D.something 48.A.When B.As C.While D.For 49.A.to talk B.speak C.to meet D.meet 50.A.a little B.little C.a few D.few
I still remember I fell in love with English from a very young age,because I thought it was such a (wonderful)46 language.Full of strong wishes of learning English,I began to (learn)47 it.But soon I found it (more difficult)48 than expected.There were too many words,expressions and many other things to remember.And even if you know (how to write them)49,you can't use them correctly and exactly.And I did rather (badly)50 in my first English test.I was worried about it.This made me upset and dropped my interest in English (little by little)51.While I was in trouble,my English teacher gave me much help.I knew that interest didn't mean (everything)52 and I should have some learning methods.I did as he said and tried many different ways of learning English.(When)53 the days went by,I could do better and better and became more and more interested in it.During summer vacation,an old lady from Australia visited my school.She had a talk with us.It was the first time (to meet)54 a foreigner.I got (a little)55 nervous at first,but soon I found it exciting to talk with her,and I learned a lot from her.How I wish to practice speaking English with foreigners every day!
您可能关注的推广谁有《born in this way》这首歌?为什么下不到了!有的话联系我!!!My mama told me when I was young那个!
谁有《born in this way》这首歌?为什么下不到了!有的话联系我!!!My mama told me when I was young那个!
准确的下载地址也可以!!!mp3格式!!!!!!!!!!!!
上电驴给你找&……
其他回答 (1)
你可以在电脑上下一个酷狗音乐盒软件,在那里下!
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 联想小新bigger 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信