教我26个英文字母教读T_T

求一篇关于 我眼中的好朋友 (英语作文)100字内如题帅哥美女们帮帮忙啊 T_T_百度作业帮
求一篇关于 我眼中的好朋友 (英语作文)100字内如题帅哥美女们帮帮忙啊 T_T
My friendI have a lot of friends,but I have only a few good friends.One of them is my best friend.We are both twelve years old.He is fat and tall.He likes to eat oranges and meat.He is very straight and generous.We always help each other.He is a nice boy and his math is very good.He likes to play football and basketball.I enjoy playing with him because I can learn a lot from him.He can always come up with smart answers to those difficult questions.We usually play together after school in the afternoon.He is very funny and sometimes he tells me some interesting stories but sometimes he sets me up.After all we get a long well.But sometimes we fight each other.His goal is to be a math teacher.He lives in LinShan and I live in Xiangshan.But we are good friends.
made at a dinner table, you see, almost is irresponsible, because what such a frien enjoys is mostly the wine and meat in front of him but a real friendship between them. I have seen a pl...
People often say a friend in need is friend indeed. It is reasonable.
Everyone has a few friends of his, rather or a lot. Can they give him a hand when he is in troble? I think it is not likel...
您可能关注的推广出个人来教我下载安装Vocaloid3洛天依win8的………………要哭了T_T_百度知道
出个人来教我下载安装Vocaloid3洛天依win8的………………要哭了T_T
提问者采纳
我可以教你安装,但是你要说下你现在的问题是什么呀
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
有什么问题么,我也是win8
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急! T_T求一位英语达人,帮忙翻译一下,下面的句子。(最好越简单越好) 谢谢好人了~~~~_百度知道
急! T_T求一位英语达人,帮忙翻译一下,下面的句子。(最好越简单越好) 谢谢好人了~~~~
因为珍惜我们所拥有的一切才是最重要的、不抗,我们都需要学会不傲,上流社会的生活有甜也有苦,爱情是奢侈品,无论生于何种家庭。但对我们而言爱情才是生活必需品,家庭的出生不是我们能够选择的?所以我想告诉大家的是。没有爱,一个人怎么活下去。LV对他们来说是生活必需品。
外表的光鲜华丽并不代表生活的一定满足如我们所知
提问者采纳
The glorious appearance doesn&#39, because treasure everything we have is the most important, do not resist, all we need to learn is not arrogant.How do a person live without love? So what
I want to tell you is. But for us. LV
for them is the necessaries of life, which family we are born with, we can nt mean life must meet what he wants, love is the necessities of life, and love is a luxury, the upper-class life is also a bitter- sweet oneAs we all knowm
提问者评价
亲,谢谢你了~~~
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 教我学26个英文字母 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。