翻译一句话新闻

翻译一句话_百度知道
翻译一句话
Immediately after this internal scream I pulled the bus over to drop off a little girl and as she got off she handed me an earring saying I should keep it in case somebody claimed it. The earring was stamped metal, painted black and said &BE HAPPY&. Then it struck me . I had been putting all of my energies into what was wrong with my life rather than what was right!
提问者采纳
紧接著这无声的呐喊之后,我把公车交拐到一旁让一个小女孩下车,当她下车时,她递给我一只耳环,还说我该把它留著,万一有人来认领。耳环是模压金属的,漆成黑色,上面铸有:开心一点。那真教我吃惊。我一直把所有精力都耗在想自己的生活有多倒楣,而不是美好的一面!~~~~~~~~~纯人手翻译,欢迎采纳~~~~~~~~~原文如下:Immediately after this internal scream I pulled the bus over to drop off a little girl and as she got off she handed me an earring saying I should keep it in case somebody claimed it. The earring was stamped metal, painted black and said &BE HAPPY&. Then it struck me . I had been putting all of my energies into what was wrong with my life rather than what was right!
提问者评价
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Immediately after this internal scream I pulled the bus over to drop off a little girl and as she got off she handed me an earring saying I should keep it in case somebody claimed it. The earring was stamped metal, painted black and said &BE HAPPY&. Then it struck me . I had been putting all of my energies into what was wrong with my life rather than what was right!这种内在的尖叫之后立即我把车停下来上放下一个小女孩,当她下了车她递给我一个耳环,她说我应该保留它在假如有人索取它。这耳环是金属冲压,漆成黑色,说“快乐”。然后它击中了我。我已经把所有的精力都投入到我错误的生活而不是什么是正确的!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译一句话:你永远比你想象中坚强。标准英文。在线等_百度作业帮
翻译一句话:你永远比你想象中坚强。标准英文。在线等
翻译一句话:你永远比你想象中坚强。标准英文。在线等
You are stronger than i imagined
You are always stronger than you expected.或者来自谷歌的翻译You never stronger than you think。(本人认为谷歌翻译相当地道,而我的翻译还是根据所学的英语,惯性思维翻译。)(C) 2013 Jukuu -
- 京ICP备号&& 查看话题
翻译,关于临床试验的一句话
The purpose of this randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, two-way crossover study was to evaluate the
efficacy of OC-000459 in comparison to placebo when patients were challenged in the Vienna Challenge Chamber for
主要是其中 Vienna Challenge Chamber怎样翻译,请教临床专业人士。
This paper might be helpful. The allergen challenge chamber: a valuable tool for optimizing the clinical development of pollen immunotherapy
/doi/10.1111/j.10.02473.x/full : Originally posted by myIDname at
This paper might be helpful. The allergen challenge chamber: a valuable tool for optimizing the clinical development of pollen immunotherapy
/doi/10.1111/j. ... 主要还是想知道这个词该怎样翻译 简要说下Vienna Challenge Chamber一词的来历,供楼主参考:
过去对于过敏性鼻炎的药物评价试验通常以多地区大规模的就诊者临床试验为主。特别是在花粉症为对象的研究中,只能在花粉飞散的时期进行,试验结果在很大程度上受到天气和气温等因素的影响。为了避免种种因素影响,开发出了许多代替上述方法的技术,花粉暴露室即为其中之一。1985年在奥地利的维也纳大学的耳鼻喉科设立了Vienna Challenge Chamber的原形,之后于1992年又开发出了经过改良后的Vienna Challenge Chamber,即世界最初的花粉暴露室。 : Originally posted by greenhand_ku at
简要说下Vienna Challenge Chamber一词的来历,供楼主参考:
过去对于过敏性鼻炎的药物评价试验通常以多地区大规模的就诊者临床试验为主。特别是在花粉症为对象的研究中,只能在花粉飞散的时期进行,试验结果在很大 ... 谢谢,解释得很明白了。例句_例句在线翻译_短句翻译_句子翻译__爱词霸句库}

我要回帖

更多关于 一句话新闻 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信