> Drenched
Sorry!此歌曲本站不提供试听,如果您是本作品的所有人希望该作品提供上线试听,
Drenched 歌词
歌手:曲婉婷
所属专辑:Drenched(EP)
歌曲:Drenched mp3
Drenched 曲婉婷歌词
歌词出处:5nd音乐网/ting/533246.html
Drenched(《志明与春娇》插曲)作词/作曲/演奏/演唱:Wanting (曲婉婷)歌词编辑:x星 QQWhen minutes become hoursWhen days become yearsAnd I don’t know where you areColor seems so dull without youHave we lost our minds?What have we done?But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymoreWhen you kissed me on that street, I kissed you backYou held me in your arms, I held you in mineYou picked me up to lay me downWhen I look into your eyesI can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and II’m drenched in your loveI’m no longer able to hold it backIs it too late to ask for love?Is it wrong to feel right?When the world is winding downThoughts of you linger aroundHave we lost our minds?What have we done?But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore~~When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you backYou held me in your arms, I held you in mineYou picked me up to lay me downWhen I look into your eyesI can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and II’m drenched in your loveI’m no longer able to hold it back~~~When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you backYou held me in your arms, I held you in mineYou picked me up to lay me downWhen I look into your eyesI can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and II’m drenched in your loveI’m no longer able to hold it back
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:上传时间:
0531 - 曲婉婷《DRENCHED》吉他弹唱教学
专辑名称:
专辑创建者:
视频数:95
播放次数:8,161,950
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩正在播放:Drenched
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
喜欢Drenched的人也喜欢
您可能喜欢TA们的歌曲
Drenched在线试听,如果您喜欢Drenched,请将九酷音乐网()告诉您的3个朋友!!曲婉婷感谢您的支持。
Copyright @2011 - 2015.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有求一个曲婉婷Drenched的衔接地址_百度作业帮
求一个曲婉婷Drenched的衔接地址
求一个曲婉婷Drenched的衔接地址
发送百度Hi给你了,请查收}

我要回帖

更多关于 drenched空间链接 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信