用一个词来代替下列句子中括号怎么打里的部分

改写下列句子,用can或may来代替括号里的词组① (Will you let me )use your telephone please?②(Perhaps he will )telephone tomorrow.③(Will you let me )have two tickets please?④(Perhaps the play has) begun already.⑤(Will you let me leave) the table please?
【忧伤丶】iiUB
Can I use your telephone please?Maybe he will telephone tomorrow.May I have two tickets please?Maybe the play has begun already?Can I leave the table please?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码连接下列句子,用括号里的词组来代替动词want1:He left early.He didnot want to see me(so as to)2:The secretary asked me into the office.the manager wanted to speak to me.(so that)3:I ran to the station.I did not want to be late.(so as to)4:He worked hard.He wanted to learn English.(in order to)5:He has not see him.I wanted to find out what had happened.(to)同志们我错了....我抄错了~对不起!.....5:He has not sent me his address.He does not want to write to him(so that)6:I went to see him.I wanted to find out what had happened.对不起对不起!555...
李辉大帝352
1.He left early so as not to see me.2.The secretary asked me to go into the office so that the manager spoke to me3:I ran to the station so as not to be late4:He worked hard in order to learn English5:He has not sent me his address so that he can not write to him6.I went to see him so as to find out what had happened.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1:He left early so as not to see me2:The secretary asked me into the office so that the manager could speak to me.3:I ran to the station so as not to be late.4:He worked hard in order t...
1.He left early so as not to see me2.The secretary asked me into the office so that the manager speaks to me3:I ran to the station so as not to be late4:He worked hard in order to learn English5:He has not see him to find out what had happened
1.He left early so as not to see me.2.The secretary asked me into the office so that the manager speaks to me.3:I ran to the station so as not to be late.4:He worked hard in order to learn English.
我试一试1.He left early so as to avoid seeing me.2.The secretary asked me into the office so that the manager could speak to me.3.I ran to the station so as not to be late.4.He worked hard in order to learn English.5.句子貌似有问题啊
我不会额~~ 呵呵
1.He didn't want to see me so as to left early.2.The secretary asked me to go to the office so that the manager could speak to me.3.I didn't want to be late so as to run to the station.4.He worked hard in order to learn English well.5.He hasn't seen him,so he wanted to find out what had happened.
1 He left early so as not to see me.2 The secretary asked me into the office so that the manager can speak to me.3 I ran to the station so as not to be late.4 He worked hard in order to...
扫描下载二维码4发现相似题找一个词来代替下列各句中的“不X”或“不XX”,写在句末的括号里.(1)她自己写了一首歌,虽然不长,可是唱起来觉得特别有意思.( )(2)有好几次,我都是做了才告诉老师,这是不对的.( )(3)他的家境不富裕,可是他还常常帮助比自己困难的同志.( )(4)我看,他的成绩不坏.( )(5)他很不老实.( )
(1)简短(2)错误(3)贫困、一般(4)还行(5)好动
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用恰当的词语替换下列句子中括号里的的词语离开展览馆,我(激动)地走在回家的路上.请问专业人士:激动换成哪个词比较合适?
离开展览馆,我(兴奋、意犹未尽、恋恋不舍)地走在回家的路上.供参考!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 中括号怎么打 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信