中译英词典 很急 下面是内容 谢谢

帮忙翻译下
在沪江关注日语的沪友草横又子遇到了一个关于日语教程的疑惑,并悬赏100沪元,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
帮忙翻译下面文字
大家早上好,6月11日的早礼现在开始,时间真快,进公司马上就要1个月了,在这个月里,我学到了很多关于贸易方面的工作知识,虽然还不是很熟练,但已经基本了解了整个工作流程.所以请大家不要担心,今后一定会更加努力.
今天主要想说说自己,大家可能认为我是一个比较沉默寡言的人,事实上呢,恰恰相反,其实生活中的我完全跟这样的性格不一样,可能是因为新进公司的原因,跟大家还不是很熟悉,所以有点中规中矩,还请大家见量,可能还有人会问,为什么中午我总是不吃饭呢,原因就是为了减肥,因为只要我一吃,就会变胖,所以我也没有办法,以前实习的时候就是因为比较胖,所以被大家称为ペコちゃん,以后还请大家一起监督我帮我减肥.
最后告诉大家一个秘密,今天是我的生日,能和大家一起工作是我今年最好的生日礼物,谢谢.
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
应该是发言吧?我按照发言的口气翻译哦!
皆さん、おはようございます!時間が経つのは速いですね!6月11日の朝礼(ちょうれい)から今日までもうすぐ1ヶ月です。この1ヶ月には、色々と貿易関係の知識を身につき、まだ完全に把握していないですが、仕事全体の流れ(ながれ)を覚えましたので、ご心配なく、今後はもっと頑張っていきます。
皆さんに私のことをさらにわかって頂きたいので、自分のことをもうちょっと話したいですが。私は大人しく(おとなしく)、あまり喋らない人だと思われているようですが、実は違います。生活の中の私は明るいほうです(我这里说的是,生活中的我是活泼的,你觉得不合适可以删掉)。新人としての緊張感はあるからです。皆さん、是非わかって頂きたいです。それに、お昼はなぜ食べないですかと疑問を持っている方(かた)もいらっしゃると思いますが、それはダイエットのためです。。食べると、すぐに太くなりますので、仕方がないです。以前、研修の時に、太っているので、皆にぺこちゃんと呼ばれていました。ですので、今後、皆さんも私のダイエットのこと、食べ過ぎないようにと是非 常(つね)に注意して頂きたいです。
最後に、発表したいですが、今日は私の誕生日です!(按照你的原文翻译为:最後に、秘密を皆さんに伝えたいですが、今日は私の誕生日です。因为我觉得,发表出来就不说是秘密了,而且,按照日本人的观念,生日不是秘密,所以我改掉了,不好意思啊~)このように、皆さんと一緒にお仕事するのは今年の一番素晴らしいプレゼントだと思います。本当に有難うございます!今後も是非色々とご指導(しどう)とご協力をお願い致します。(这句也是加上去的,呵呵)以上です!
—— syunnii
饿。。其实不用说的这样。。。没人听的说。。。
—— xiaozhuguli
相关其他知识点英语翻译如题.我需要非常正确的翻译哦·小妹谢谢各位了,急要!下面是内容:今天是一个只属于我俩的日子,感谢老天能让我跟你相遇,相知,相爱.我会好好的珍惜你,爱你一辈子!_百度作业帮
英语翻译如题.我需要非常正确的翻译哦·小妹谢谢各位了,急要!下面是内容:今天是一个只属于我俩的日子,感谢老天能让我跟你相遇,相知,相爱.我会好好的珍惜你,爱你一辈子!
英语翻译如题.我需要非常正确的翻译哦·小妹谢谢各位了,急要!下面是内容:今天是一个只属于我俩的日子,感谢老天能让我跟你相遇,相知,相爱.我会好好的珍惜你,爱你一辈子!
Today is the day only belongs to us, thanks God for making we meet, know each other, then fall in love with each other, I will cherish you and love you my whole life.
Today is a day
only belongs to you and me.Thanks God for letting us meet each other,know each other and love each other.I will cherish you and love you for my whole life!
This is a da thanks to His Almighty who has made me meet you, understand you and fall in love with you. I will make you the best of me and love you for the rest of my life.请帮忙用英文翻译以下一段话 多谢多谢 很急啊这段话就是 这票的提单内容之前你们已近确认过给我们,后来又提出要改单 我邮件确认的内容是我们已经确认和我们这边的船公司代理已经确_百度作业帮
请帮忙用英文翻译以下一段话 多谢多谢 很急啊这段话就是 这票的提单内容之前你们已近确认过给我们,后来又提出要改单 我邮件确认的内容是我们已经确认和我们这边的船公司代理已经确
请帮忙用英文翻译以下一段话 多谢多谢 很急啊这段话就是 这票的提单内容之前你们已近确认过给我们,后来又提出要改单 我邮件确认的内容是我们已经确认和我们这边的船公司代理已经确认了更改的内容 而不是更改费 请知悉 多谢。 带来诸多困扰 十分抱歉
This ticket bill of lading content you already near before confirmed that to us, and then puts forward to want to change listI mail confirmation of content is we have confirmed and us the shipping company agent has confirmed that the content of the changeAnd not change fee please remember that thanks a lot.To bring a lot of trouble I'm sorry about that
The contents of the bill of lading the ticket before you have confirmed to us, then puts forward to want to change a singleI mail confirmation of the contents is we have confirmed and us the ship...
怎么感觉中文就没说通顺呢?【已解决】
请中译英下面的内容,谢谢!
结果表明、4m,根据某矿3405综放工作面工程地质和开采技术条件;综放开采:在相同的地质及采矿条件下.沿空双巷、12m及20m五种不同尺寸条件下围岩变形规律及塑性破坏状况进行了模拟研究,谢谢,巷道支护实践及矿压观测结果表明,且通过一定的加固措施后能够保持稳定,因此最为合理.同时对3405综采面轨道巷的锚索网支护进行了设计;数值模拟,该巷道采用所确定的合理煤柱宽度及锚索网支护参数!为确定沿空双巷合理煤柱宽度;煤柱宽度请中译英下面的内容, 4m巷间煤柱的应力峰值转移到实体侧煤层内,有利于保持煤柱及巷道围岩的稳定,采用FLAC-3D对巷间煤柱为2m、8m
【最佳答案】
In the same time the paper designs the bolting of wire mesh in the tunnel of the 3405 fully-me fully-mechanized caving, this paper uses FLAC3D software to simulate and study the deformation law of the surrounding rock and the plastic failure status under five different size conditions, which will keep stable through certain reinforcement measure, 8m: China University of Mining and Technology Press煤巷锚杆支护理论与成套技术——煤炭工业出版社Bolting Theory and Whole-set Technologies for Tunnel P......
【相关内容】
【主题推荐】
推荐主题:
【其他答案】
8m, 4m Lane between the pillar peak stress transferred to entities within the side seam, and the maintenance of coal pillar and surrounding rock stability, according to a 3405 Working Face Mine Engineering Geology and mining conditions. The results show that, and reinforced by certain measures to maintain stableTo determine a reasonable Lane along an empty two-pillar width, fully mechanized mining face mesh su numerical simulation, and therefore the most reasonable. Two-L......
For determining the reasonable coal pillar width double roadway, according to mine 3405 engineering geology and the fully-mechanized caving mining technology, using FLAC - 3D coal roadway for 2m to 4m, between 8m and 12m, five different sizes and 20m rock deformation condition and plastic state simulation.The results show that under the same geological and mining conditions of coal roadway, 4m between peak stress transferred entity side seam, and through certain reinforcement measures to maintai......
For determining the reasonable coal pillar width double roadway, according to mine 3405 engineering geology and the fully-mechanized caving mining technology, using FLAC - 3D coal roadway for 2m to 4m, between 8m and 12m, five different sizes and 20m rock deformation condition and plastic state simulation. The results show that under the same geological and mining conditions of coal roadway, 4m between peak stress transferred entity side seam, and through certain reinforcement measures to mainta......
To determine a reasonable Lane along an empty two-pillar width, according to a 3405 mine caving face conditions of engineering geology and mining technology, using FLAC 3D of the Lane between the pillar 2 meters, 4 meters, 8 meters, 12 meters and 20 m under the conditions of five different sizes of plastic rock deformation and damage state of a simulation study. The results showed that: in the same geological and mining conditions, coal pillar 4 Lane between the peak stress transferred to entiti......
建议你下一个谷歌金山词霸,上面可以翻译任何句子,可以再360安全卫士上下载,要不然,这是我的邮箱,给我发个邮件,我把这个软件发给你,要什么不懂得都可以问我,采取我的答案吧,现在急需分数哦,下面是参考答案:To determine a reasonable Lane along an empty two-pillar width, according to a 3405 mine caving face conditions of engineering geology and mining technology, using FLAC-3D on the Lane between the pillar for the 2m, 4m, 8m, 12m and 20m conditions of five different sizes surrounding rock deformation and ductile failure condition was simulated. The results show that: in the same......
11-08 02:33求高手翻译以下文字,中译英,很急,不要翻译器的,谢谢浅谈传统民居生态设计的古为今用【摘要】对于一项具体的设计,生态设计不可能完全脱离材料和技术而实现.但是,高技术是不是实现生态_百度作业帮
求高手翻译以下文字,中译英,很急,不要翻译器的,谢谢浅谈传统民居生态设计的古为今用【摘要】对于一项具体的设计,生态设计不可能完全脱离材料和技术而实现.但是,高技术是不是实现生态
求高手翻译以下文字,中译英,很急,不要翻译器的,谢谢浅谈传统民居生态设计的古为今用【摘要】对于一项具体的设计,生态设计不可能完全脱离材料和技术而实现.但是,高技术是不是实现生态设计的唯一途径,高技术运用的“度”可以控制在怎样的范围内,我们能否运用适度技术实现生态设计,这些问题十分值得认真考虑.适度技术的生态建筑就是要通过较少或基本不采用工业化生产的技术来达到生态目的.我们可以从很多传统建筑中得到启示.虽然传统民居有着相对“落后”和“简陋”的一面,不能完全符合现代的生活方式,但传统民居的各种形式中确实存在着很多与现代建筑体系相一致的生态思想、设计手法和技术措施,在以前的很长时间里都能达到节约能源、保护环境的目的.论文通过分析传统生态设计方法,初步探讨传统技术和思想对现代生态建筑设计的启发.【关键词】传统民居,生态设计,现代建筑,节能,环保采纳后加分
Brief talk on making the ecological design of traditional vernacular dwelling serve the present【Abstract】For realizing a concrete eco-design, the material and technology are two elements that are unable to be totally ignored.However, high-tech is not the very unique channel to achieve the design.How to controll the "degree" of applying high-tech and whether we can carry out the eco-design via utilizing high-tech moderately are two questions that we should consider seriously. An eco-building with moderate technology achieves its ecological intent by using fewer or even no industrial production technology.We can be inspired from many traditional buildings.Although traditional vernacular dwelling has its "primitive" and "crude" sides and not totally comes up to the modern life style, there are still many accordant ecological thought, design skill and technical measures in traditional and modern construction, which enabled our ancestors to achieve the goals of saving energy and protecting the environment long before. The thesis elementarily discusses the inspiration of traditional
architectural technology and thought to the modern eco-achitecture through analysing the traditional ecological design skill.【Keywords】 traditional vernacular dwelling , ecological design,modern architecture,energy saving,environmental protection不是专业搞英语的,谬误很多,不知道能不能帮上你.很多地方还需要修改.}

我要回帖

更多关于 中译英词典 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信