[セイバーフィッシュ]スーパー●ボット大戦 ●G - slept分析 with another

[Saberfish] スーパー●ボット大戦 ●OG - slept with another -[115MB/CC盘/百度] CG资源 魂+ Soul Plus - powered by phpwind.net
查看完整版本: [--
【CG名字】:[Saberfish] スーパー●ボット大戦 ●OG - slept with another -【CG色彩】:彩色【CG大小】:115MB【CG格式】:jpg【CG页数】:195P【有无码】:有码【解压密码】:123456【图片预览】:【下载地址】:
回贴是美德。&&&&
感谢楼主分享
好人一生平安
感谢楼主分享
感谢楼主分享资源
查看完整版本: [--
Powered by
Code & 2003-08
Time 0.443950 second(s),query:3 Gzip enabledYou canスーパー●ボット大戦 ●G2 slept with another 2nd 玩不了 一打开就有乱码然后黑屏_百度知道
スーパー●ボット大戦 ●G2 slept with another 2nd 玩不了 一打开就有乱码然后黑屏
!!!!!!!!急求!!!
提问者采纳
首先解压在根目录下然后文件夹名字用123不要有中文和乱码文!游戏必须用全域通运行!全域通那里有有下搜索一下!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
黑屏的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁スーパー●ボット大戦 ●G  - GalGameのBT资源区 -
美女游戏_美女图片_日本动漫_AGREE美少女游戏论坛
宠物状态: 生存
宠物级别: 世/ 0 转/ 35 级
HP: 1183 / 1183
MP: 116 / 116
SP: 2400 / 5000
帖子175&积分280& 经验值736 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数264 贯& 魅力值292 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金1 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
宠物名字:
スーパー●ボット大戦 ●G 
游戏原名:
スーパー●ボット大戦 ●G –slept with another-
制作公司:
セイバーフィッシュ
发售日期:
游戏类型:
重口轮X NTR
游戏语言:
游戏大小:
游戏原画:
游戏官网:
http://www.saberfish.jp/works28.html
-爆乳女子**寝取り
ゲームからアニメへ…そして待望の続編も発売間近、数多くのキャラクターが登場する大人気作品!
『スーパー●ボット大戦●G』を題材にした爆乳女子**寝取りアドベンチャーゲーム。
クソッ! どいつもこいつもイチャイチャしやがって! 
こんなに規律の乱れた部隊が、地球の命運を担っていいはずがない!
あの女パイロットどもの格好と来たら……ここはコスプレパーティーの会場じゃないぞ!
胸を強調していたり、ヒラヒラのフリルが付いた、統一感の欠片もない女性パイロットた
ちが、部隊の半数近い人数を占めているのも風紀上問題だが、その大半がカップルだとい
うこともムカつく。
作戦が終了するたびに、あっちでイチャイチャ、こっちでラブラブしているのを見せつけ
られて面白いわけがない。
夜は夜で、カップル同士、個室でもっと濃厚でエロエロに絡み合っているかと思うと、
俺の欲求不満と怒りはどんどん蓄積していった。
もう我慢の限界だ! 俺が、この部隊を力ずくで修正してやる!
風紀が乱れている元凶である女どもを寝取り、俺の言うがままに動く牝Nu隷にしてやる! 
俺の計画に荷担する仲間達はすぐに集まり、女パイロットNu隷化作戦の手はずは整った…。
-システム-
爆乳女子**寝取り! セイバーフィッシュ充実の**強姦シチュエーション!
爆乳エロパイロットを襲いっ!寝取り! 服従させろっ!男付きの女性パイロット達を肉欲の虜にし奪えっ!
液体差分驚愕150枚オーバー!? 欲望のまま、女の体にかけろ!? 膣に注げっ! 肉欲に堕ちた雌を見せ付けろっ! 
射精選択(膣内/膣外)、多重ぶっかけ・膣出し射精、艦内のいたるところでハラハラのエロシチュエーション満載!
簡単操作で小難しい分岐も皆無! 直感的CGモード、ハンズフリー、チュパ/フェラ音、リプレイモードなど機能充実!
.cn/upload/multIMG/2011_07_IMGS/341b67d0ca2cb06f30fc1.jpg
.cn/upload/multIMG/2011_07_IMGS/3c8edc76a006d5757466b.jpg
.cn/upload/multIMG/2011_07_IMGS/28fb2940dbbcaa57e92295.jpg
种子地址:/file/dnsx3i6t
宠物状态: 死亡
宠物级别: 世/ 1 转/ 28 级
HP: 775 / 775
MP: 914 / 914
SP: 0 / 5000
帖子2818&积分4043& 经验值11534 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数2 贯& 魅力值4305 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
宠物名字:
好东西啊!楼主谢谢了,沙发!
宠物状态:
宠物级别: 世/
帖子1442&积分2128& 经验值6271 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数3021 贯& 魅力值2151 点& 灵石2 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
多谢分享,看不出是神马游戏
宠物状态:
帖子276&积分334& 经验值860 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数-2 贯& 魅力值294 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
回复一下有礼貌些~
宠物状态:
帖子1295&积分1791& 经验值4474 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数15 贯& 魅力值1610 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金1 个& 仙玉2 块&注册时间&最后登录&
玩不了啊~~55
宠物状态:
帖子488&积分580& 经验值1645 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数421 贯& 魅力值611 点& 灵石2 颗& 神金2 个& 仙玉2 块&注册时间&最后登录&
嗯嗯 ,LZ是好银
宠物状态:
帖子6672&积分7932& 经验值23486 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数13767 贯& 魅力值8278 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉4 块&注册时间&最后登录&
宠物状态:
帖子81&积分174& 经验值251 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数64 贯& 魅力值84 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
不错不错~支持下!
宠物级别: 世/ 0 转/ 100 级
HP: 3115 / 3115
MP: 658 / 658
SP: 5000 / 5000
帖子575&积分769& 经验值1900 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数1328 贯& 魅力值704 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
宠物名字:
额路过的回复
宠物状态:
帖子69&积分77& 经验值207 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数124 贯& 魅力值70 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
支持下楼主
宠物状态:
帖子65&积分97& 经验值299 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数153 贯& 魅力值68 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
不错,支持一下
宠物状态:
帖子80&积分92& 经验值238 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数4 贯& 魅力值79 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
感谢分享,收下先
宠物状态:
帖子1349&积分1620& 经验值4754 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数1113 贯& 魅力值1610 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
呵呵,这个系列的我可是一概都收的,这个公司虽然太过肉感,不过基本上还是不错的。
宠物级别: 世/ 0 转/ 88 级
HP: 2290 / 2290
MP: 189 / 189
SP: 5000 / 5000
帖子1085&积分1433& 经验值4318 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数3 贯& 魅力值1483 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
宠物名字:
为啥米玩不了啊求助 = =
宠物状态:
帖子9&积分19& 经验值78 石& 威信度0 星& 金钱数23 贯& 魅力值10 点& 灵石0 颗& 神金0 个& 仙玉0 块&注册时间&最后登录&
为啥米玩不了Second Windows 7 beta UAC security flaw: malware can silently self-elevate with default UAC policy | istartedsomething
Soon after writing my
to autonomously disable Windows 7 beta’s UAC system, I had realized that flaw was just one piece in a string of dominoes that fell much earlier when the new tiered-UAC system was introduced in Windows 7.
In summary, a second UAC security flaw in the Windows 7 beta’s default security configuration allows a malicious application to autonomously elevate themselves to full administrative privileges without UAC prompts or turning UAC off. A result I’m sure cannot be classified as “by design”.
This public disclosure comes after a private disclosure to Microsoft and Windows 7 beta testers earlier this week. Whilst Microsoft has not officially responded, I’ve heard rumors it may already fixed in current internal builds. If and until a patch is available, I feel obliged to outline the elevated risk (pun) to the millions of Windows 7 beta user running Windows 7 beta in its default UAC policy of “notify me of changes by program, not of Windows changes” which does not adequately enforce the privilege system, arguably an essential factor to a safe operating system.
Without going into too much detail, as you already may know from the previous postings, Windows 7 has the ability automatically elevates Microsoft-signed applications and code which specifies “auto elevation” to mitigate the number of UAC prompts. .
The fundamental risk with the above behavior is the fact that Windows is a platform that welcomes third-party code with open arms. A handful of these Microsoft-signed applications can also execute third-party code for various legitimate purposes. Since there is an inherent trust on everything Microsoft-signed, by design, the chain of trust inadvertently flows onto other third-party code as well. A phenomenon I’ve started calling “piggybacking”.
To demonstrate, one of the many Microsoft-signed applications that can be taken advantage of is “RUNDLL32.exe”. With a simple “proxy” executable that does nothing more than launch an elevated instance of “RUNDLL32″ pointing to a malicious payload DLL, the code inside that DLL now inherits the administrative privileges from its parent process “RUNDLL32″ without ever prompting for UAC or turning it off.
For more technical details about this and a downloadable proof of concept,
rolled into one neat package to try for yourself at home.
Unfortunately this flaw is not just a single point of failure. The breadth of Windows executables is just too many and too diverse, and many are exploitable. The only solution I can think of is also one I don’t think Microsoft will even consider, that is to revert to a single UAC policy and prompt for every elevation including Windows’ own applications. I’m curious how this will play out.
Important: The advice to every Windows 7 beta user is to set your UAC setting to “high”. This will make sure granting privileges are only in the control of your own mouse clicks and should prevent a malicious application from exploiting this and the previous flaw. Again, the balance between usability and security comes under the spotlight.
In Microsoft’s defense, some people have also argued UAC is not a “security boundary”, a vague term in my books. I argue because UAC is designed to enforce privileges (processes cannot jump to any privilege they want) and control privileges (prompts for privilege changes) it is a security feature. If a security feature can be maliciously and silently bypassed or turned off, I would consider that a security flaw.
Finally, to clarify my perspective on the whole issue, Windows 7 is a great operating system and these UAC issues are just two particular cases in a very small list of notable issues. I disagree with
but I’m sure with the wider public feedback it received we will end up with a more secure operating system as a result. In no part am I trying to “derail” Windows 7’s success run, but ensuring the default security policy is adequately safe for current and future users.
Update: As it turns out, Microsoft had known of this . “For Beta, Windows components that can execute arbitrary code and or apps (eg CMD, CSCRIPT, WSCRIPT, PowerShell, etc) are prevented from auto-elevating.” I guess they overlooked things then.
with an extensive look at the UAC system in Windows 7 and their decision on the default security policy. In conclusion, they continue to stand by their decision and does not indicate they will change the default UAC policy.
Long Zheng
User experience entrepreneur
Melbourne, Australia
I'm a person and stuff. Mostly person, sometimes stuff. Proud introvert.
I make stuff people love to use:
Melbourne bus, tram & train timetable on Google Glass,
type and send addresses to Google Glass,
personal radio, listen to the web with , Twitter for Windows ,
Windows Phone app,}

我要回帖

更多关于 slept分析 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信