英语for中文是什么例句中的for如果改成to,该怎么写?(Each product has a number for easy identification.)

1)She intended to apply for that academic position.
2)He is so devoted to his research that the idea that he will soon have to retire never occurs to him.
3)Many peoplehave observed that, without effec tive checks, we hav e a tendency to abuseou r power.
4)Students must observe care fully how go od writers u se words.
5)S ome countrie s refuse to get involved in this dis pute and the y resent any foreign int erference.
6)How do you t hink we shou Id handle th e drug probl em?
7)Accordi ng to the ag reement, all business po lices should apply to ev erybody without any prej udice.
8)The co nt rol of t he sand storms will invo lve t remendo us amount of work and mo ney>
9)You ha ve to take i nto consider ation the lo cal conditio ns when you apply these technologies ?
10)All appl icants will have to f订1 out this fo rm and mail in an applic ation fee of 50 dollars.
11)Based on his careful observation of children^ s behavior h e came to th
e conclusion tha t learning is a natu ral pleasure .
12)In a cou ntry of many nationaliti es, ethnic h armony requi res very car eful handlin g.
13)The gov ernment is d etermined to punish all the corrupt officials in volved.
14)Ch eating at ex am does not occur very o ften. But wh en it does, the school t akes a ver y to ugh posi ti on.
P22
1.In th e negotiatio ns, the two sides found they had lit tie in commo
n.
2.More and m ore old peop le are learn ing how to s urf / use th e
Internet.
3.Don,t forge t to write you r name on the exam paper ?
4.We must bea r in mind th at there is no shortcut in learning.
5.He never reg retted havin g shifted fr om business to politics.
6.I'd like to have a cha t with you abo ut your term paper somet
ime this wee k.
7.Like sport s, learning a foreign la nguage requi res a lot of
practice.
8.Th ey allremem ber where th ey were when they heard the shocking
news.
9.People learn lit tie fromvicto ry, but much more from d efea t?
10.Whenev er you face a decision y ou have thre e choices: d o what you
p lease; do what others do ; or do what is right.
上一页下一页}

在我们的社交生活中,友谊是一种人际关系。交友是人的一种本能。以下是小编带来的关于友谊的英语作文(精选10篇),希望对你有帮助。
  友谊的英语作文 篇1
  Friendship is essential for the existence of society. People live in communities and work in co-operation so that they could protect themselves from nature. The successful accomplishment of
any task calls for support from many people. Its the friends who are willing to help us. Friendship is a guarantee of harmonious efforts.
  友谊是社会存在的必需品。人们住在社区里,工作在公司里因而能够保护自己不受自然的伤害。成功完成任何任务需要很多人的支持。是朋友愿意给我们提供帮助。友谊是和谐力量的一项保证。
  In the widest sense, all people are friends. People live in a common society, co-operating and helping each other directly or indirectly all the time. From this respective, anyone could be
a friend of others to a certain degree. And its this kind of friendship that makes society harmonious though competition is universal.
  从最广泛的意义上将,所有人都是朋友。人们居住在同一个社会,总会直接或间接地相互帮助合作。从这方面来讲,任何人都可以成为别人某种程度上的朋友。正是这种友谊让社会和谐,尽管竞争是普遍的。
  A friend in need is a friend indeed. Unfortunately, people are so complex in the modern society due to various reasons. Sometimes, we dont really know who are our real friends. Adversity is
the touchstone of friendship. That is to say, in hard times, it is easy for us to test whether the friendship is ture or not. No matter what happens, a true friend will never leave you alone
and will always be with you.
  患难见真情。不幸的是,由于各种各样的原因,现代社会的人们是如此复杂。有时候,我们真的不知道谁是我们真正的朋友。逆境是友谊的试金石。也就是说,在困难的时候,我们很容易测试友谊是真是假。不管发生什么事,一个真正的朋友永远不会让你独自一人,而是永远与你同在。
  友谊的英语作文 篇2
  Friendship is both a source of pleasure and a part of good health.
  友谊既是快乐的源泉又是健康的要素。
  People who have close friends naturally enjoy their company. Of equal importance are the emotional benefits they get.
  有好友的人们总是喜欢友人的陪伴。同样重要的是,人们能够从友谊那里获得情感的.馈赠。
  When something amazing happens to you, sharing the happiness of the occasion with friends doubles your joy. xiaogushi8.com On the other hand, in times of trouble and tension and when our
spirits are low, talking about our worries and fears with friends lightens the stress. Moreover, we may even get some good suggestions for solving our problems.
  当有好事发生的时候,与朋友分享这份快乐会使你的快乐加倍。相反地,当我们身处麻烦和不安中而情绪低落的时候,向朋友倾诉忧虑和恐惧会减轻你的压力。我们甚至还可以从朋友那里获得建议来解决我们的问题。
  Throughout life, we depend on small groups of people for love, admiration, respect, support, and help. Almost everyone has a "network" of friends: co-workers, neighbors, and schoolmates.
  在一生当中,我们依赖周围亲近的人给予喜爱、赞赏、尊敬、支持和帮助。几乎每个人都有一个朋友"网":同事、邻居和同学。
  Some people have shied away from close relationships in which they need to have confidence in others. By bottling up their emotions, they keep themselves away from a healthy outlet1 for
their negative feelings.
  一些人在亲密的关系面前总会退缩,因为这种关系需要他们去信赖别人。由于封闭自己的感情,他们失去了释放消极感情的健康渠道。
  The environment and the people are always changing, and friendship is a necessary part of having a healthy and rewarding life.
  环境与人总在不停地发生变化。而对于创造健康有益的生活来说,友谊是必不可少的。
  友谊的英语作文 篇3
  Friendship is a kind of human relations. It is a human instinct to make friends.When in trouble, we need friends to offer us help, support and encouragement. With success achieved, we also
need friends to share our joys.
  Friendship is also one of the greatest pleasures that we can enjoy. It implies loyalty, cordiality, sympathy, affection,and readiness to help. No man can make the most of his life without
carefully and conscientiously striving to win the right kind of friends as he goes along.
  Knowing how valuable friendship is, we should be very careful in making friends. Real friends are those who have good character, superior ability and kindness of heart. Real friends can
share all our sorrows and double all our joys.While making friends, we should take care to select those who have such fine qualities. Then we should treat our friends with courtesy, be
careful not to interfere unreasonably with them,and not to ridicule their proceedings. We should forgive their failures and do our best to help them. In short, when we have established
friendship, we ought to cherish and treasure it by means of words and deeds. Only thus, can we develop real friendship and keep the sacred lamp of friendship burning all our life.
  关于友谊
  友谊是一种人际关系。交友是人的一种本能。患难之中,我们需要朋友帮助、支持和鼓励。取得了成绩,我们也需要朋友分享欢乐。
  友谊又是我们可以享受的最大乐趣之一。友谊蕴含真诚、热忱、怜悯、挚爱和乐于助人之意。在人的一生中,如果不认真谨慎地力求交结正直的朋友,他就不能从生活中获得最大益处。
  懂得了友谊是多么宝贵之后,就应谨慎地选择朋友。真正的朋友品性良好,能力上等,心地善良;真正的朋友能分担我们的忧伤,倍增我们的欢乐。交友之时,要谨慎选择具有这样美好品质的人。然后应以礼待友,当心不要无理地妨碍他们,不嘲笑他们的所作所为。我们应原谅朋友的失败,并尽己所能帮助他们。
简言之,建立了友谊之后,要通过言语和行动来珍惜友谊,像爱护宝物一样爱惜友谊。只有这样,才能发展真正的友谊,让神圣的友谊之灯照亮我们一生。
  友谊的英语作文 篇4
  friendship is one of the greatest pleasure that people can enjoy. it implies loyalty, cordiality, sympathy, affection and readiness to help. real friends are those who can share all our
sorrows and double all our joys. no man makes most of his life, either in business or in society, without carefully and conscientiously striving to win the right kind of friends as he goes
along.
  true friends cherish the ideals and feelings with you; they will not desert you when you are in hot waters; they will not flatter or take advantage of you when you have won victory; and
they will advice you sincerely when you are led astray.
  we should choose those as our friends who have good character, superior ability and kindliness of heart. we’ll treat our friends with courtesy, be careful not to interfere unreasonably with
them, or not ridicule their proceedings. we should forgive their mistakes and try to help them as much as possible. if we try to do these things, we’ll retain our friends and keep the sacred
lamp of friendship burning all our life.
  友谊的英语作文 篇5
  They say a good friend to share the joys and sorrows.
  My friend is a very beautiful girl. We grew up together. Her hair is longer than mine. Her face is thinner than mine. But she wears glasses. We are all tall, she is more outgoing than me. I
am more quiet. Because her grades were better than me, so she sometimes will teach me some math, because I play volleyball play better than her, so I also occasionally taught her how to play
volleyball. Everyone likes her because she is hot to help others. No matter what difficulties I meet, she will always help me. This is the real hand in the trouble!
  I like her very much, because she is my best friend.
  友谊的英语作文 篇6
  What is friendship? It implies loyalty, cordiality, sympathy, affection,and readiness to help.It is a kind of human relations. Friendship is like sunshine. It brings us warmth and
happiness.Pass by making friends, one can be find happiness.If you are in trouble your friends will help you or encourage you at least.When you are happy, they share with you. You could be
having the worst day of your life,and they still would make you laugh so hard it hurts.
  Friendship is also one of the greatest pleasures that we can enjoy. A friend is no matter what time will be beside you support your people and you never get tired of seeing each other. When
in trouble, we need friends to offer us help, support and encouragement. With success achieved, we also need friends to share our joys.You don’t even think of doing anything exciting without
inviting them.
  Knowing how valuable friendship is, we should be very careful in making friends. Real friends are those who have good character, superior ability and kindness of heart. Real friends can
share all our sorrows and double all our joys. Real friends are one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.While making friends, we should take care to select those who have such
fine qualities. Then we should treat our friends with courtesy, be careful not to interfere unreasonably with them,and not to ridicule their proceedings. We should forgive their failures and
do our best to help them. In short, when we have established friendship, we ought to cherish and treasure it by means of words and deeds. Only thus, can we develop real friendship and keep
the sacred lamp of friendship burning all our life.Friendship is like wine,it gets better as it grows old.
  友谊的英语作文 篇7
  Everybody need friends. It’s very important for us to know how to make friends.
  How to make friends? At first, we should be friendly to each other, and make strangers at home, wherever they are, and think more of others than ourselves. We shouldn’t quarrel with our
friends if we have different opinions with them.
  Don’ believe the man who leaves you when you are in danger because everyone knows “A friend in need is a friend indeed.”
  Friendship is indispensable to peoples life. A man without friends is an angel without wings, whose life will suffer in the long tolerance of loneliness and depression. Friendship is the
mother of our psyche, wholl warm her kid when hurt occurs. We have much to share with our friends in life, perplexity, excitement, bitterness etc. Alas, its magnificent to maintain a genuine
friendship.
  It takes many special qualities to make a friend. Understanding should come first. Only when we get a better understanding of each other can we gain an authentic and meaningful friendship.
We may find our hobbies of common interests. This feeling of affinity gets us closer and closer.
  It also takes a special kind of love that seems to know no end. Never hesitate to show your heartfelt care and kindness to your friend when he/she is in trouble. Love is not selfish. Love
is endowed by God that we should treasure all our life.
  Tolerance is the third essential part in friendship. We are absolutely different persons. This individual distinction may cause conflict between us in every aspect of our life. Dont immerse
ourself in this infliction too long. Try to tolerant his/her in an introspective mood. Saints are not perfect, let alone those ordinary people like us. Afterwards, we should get a good
communication. Never shy to confess.
  友谊的英语作文 篇8
  A life without a friend is a life without a sun. Friendship is one of the most import ant things in everyones life. So, I think, e very one of us, rich or poor, should at le ast have one or
two good friends.
  As stu dents, we could share more time with ou r friends. The friendship in our young he arts is pure, fresh and simple. I often fee l very lucky to have a lot of good friends. My best
friend is xx, we grew up togethe r. She will listen to me when I want to sp eak, will wipe my eyes when I cry. She w ould sing the birthday song for me on m y birthday. She would encourage me
wh en I lost confidence in. So, I think, friendship is a kind of treasur e in our lives. It is actually like a bottle of wine, the longer it is kept, and the sweet er it will be.
  It is also like a cup of tea. W hen we are thirsty, it will be our best cho ice. So, I will cherish my friends, I have to wo rk hard together with my friends, encour age each other and help
each other.
  友谊的英语作文 篇9
  In my impression, girls friendship is nothing more than the intrigue, cliques, silencing, use unscrupulous divisive tactics. The friendship of the girl students is much more sinister and
terrible than the simple and cruel friendship of the boys, but a PE class changed my mind.
  This is a festival near the end of the exam physical education, teacher let a class on the 1000 meter test did not pass the boys and girls 800 meters failed again. When I ran 1000 meters
out of breath and learned that I had failed again, although I had improved by 11 seconds, I was still a little lost. I sat next to the runway to rest, to retake the girls have been on the
runway, with the teacher a whistle, they rushed out, there are a lot of girls standing on both sides of the runway clearance to their classmates refueling.
  A little time in the past, what I had found, runway girls gradually reduced, the runway girls are more and more, there are a group of girls take leave of running in the outside, but also
with a smile, as a pleasurable occupation, quite
  A feeling that the world laughs at me so mad that I laugh at the world. While I remain perplexed despite much thought, the girls ran up and running, the test is run on the outside of the
girls, girls are the last pass, the original, they not only support their classmates in spirit, more is to support and encourage their students in action, they accompany them friends have run
out of breath, but also kept for friends refueling. They can be used to rest and chat time, but accompanied by their friends running, watching me very touched.
  It is such an ordinary sports class that I have witnessed the friendship between the girls. They ran 800 meters with their friends, and ran through a distance between people. This is not
only a manifestation of friendship, but also a symbol of class solidarity.
  As a boy, I dont understand the friendship between girls, but at this moment, I feel their friendship is precious and real.
  在我的印象里,女生的友谊无非是勾心斗角,拉帮结派,排除异己,不择手段。相对于男生简单、粗暴的友谊,女生的友谊要阴险、可怕得多,但一节体育课改变了我的想法。
  这是一节临近期末考试的体育课,麦老师让上一节课1000米考没过关的男生和800米没考过的女生重考。当我气喘吁吁地跑完1000米并得知自己又没有过关时,虽然较上次进步了11秒,但还是有点失落。我坐在跑道旁休息,重考的女生已经站上了跑道,随着麦老师一声哨响,她们冲了出去,有不少过关的女生站在跑道两旁给她们的同学加油。
  时间一点点过去了,我好像发现了什么,跑道旁的女生渐渐减少了,跑道上的女生却越来越多,还有一群不辞劳苦的女生奔跑在外道,而且面带微笑,自得其乐,颇有
  一种“世人笑我太疯癫,我笑世人看不穿”的感觉。正当我百思不得其解时,那群女生跑了过来,跑在内道的是重考的女生,跑在外道的都是上次过关的女生,原来,她们不仅在精神上支持自己的同学,更是在行动上支持和鼓励自己的同学,她们陪着她们的朋友一起跑,有的气喘吁吁了,还不停地为朋友加油。她们本可以用来休息聊天的时间,却陪自己的朋友跑步,旁观的我十分感动。
  就是这么一节普通的体育课,让我见证了女生的友谊。她们陪自己的朋友跑过了800米,更是跑过了一段人与人之间的距离。这不仅是友谊的彰显,更是班集体团结的象征。
  作为一个男生,女生的友谊我不懂,但这一刻,我感觉她们的友谊是可贵的,是真实的。
  友谊的英语作文 篇10
  Friendship is a beautiful and innocent feeling.
  People say that friendship is a ray of sunshine that shines in the winter, and makes the poor and sick feel the warmth of the world. Friendship is a fountain that appears in the desert, and
brings back the hope of life for those who are on the verge of extinction. Friendship is a warm word, so that the discouraged can get back on their feet and move on...
  Friendship is the courage that you have suffered from setbacks and failures that have brought you back to your confidence. One time, I didnt do well in the exam. I was very sad. Week at
this time, my good friend walked to come over, she comforted me and said: "Li Chenyue, once didnt test good it doesnt matter, next time we will be able to test good hard, I believe you!" She
gave me great encouragement and I did very well on the second test. I thank her very much, her words, to give me confidence in how to handle failure.
  Friendship is one of the most important peoples wealth. If you have no friends, no friendship, you the man is poor, pathetic, it also makes all wealth and in the world all good things are
far away from you. What is the pleasure of living in the world?
  Friendship, not necessarily to be in need of a friend, but to be sincere, is the most precious and pure. If anyone has such a friendship, cherish it because it is hard to buy.
  友谊,是一种多么美好而又纯真的感情。
  人们都说,友谊是一缕照射在冬日的阳光,使贫病交迫的人感到人间的温暖;友谊是一泓出现在沙漠里的泉水,使濒临绝境的人重新看到生活的希望;友谊是一句温暖的话语,使灰心丧气的人重新站起来继续前进……
  友谊是你遭受挫折、失败,让你重新鼓起信心向前出发的勇气。有一次,我考试没有考好,我十分伤心。这时,我的好朋友周依走了过来,她安慰我,说:“李晨悦,一次没有考好没关系,下次努力就一定能考好,我相信你!”她这句话给了我莫大的鼓励,第二次考试我考得很好。我十分感谢她,是她的一句话,使我有信心去如何对待失败。
  友谊,可以说是人们最重要的人生财富之一。如果你没有朋友,没有友谊,那么你这个人是可怜的,可悲的,同时也使所有财富和人世间一切美好的事物都远离你而去。你活在人世间又有什么乐趣呢?
  友谊,不一定是要患难之交,只要是真诚相待,都是最珍贵、最纯真的。如果谁拥有了这样的友谊,一定要珍惜,因为这种友谊是千金难买的。
【关于友谊的英语作文(精选10篇)】相关文章:
1.关于友谊的英语作文带翻译
2.关于友谊的英语短语
3.关于环保的英语作文精选
4.关于节日英语作文(精选10篇)
5.关于朋友友谊的的英语文章赏析
6.关于中秋节的英语作文(精选10篇)
7.关于开学的英语作文(精选10篇)
8.关于读书英语作文及翻译(精选6篇)
}

我要回帖